Very Special Opportunity to Experience Next Level Living
Why is this so important?
Purification, also known as detoxification, can help you remove natural toxins from your body and help maintain a healthy weight. We are exposed to external toxins everyday, including pollutants, pesticides, and chemicals. Internally our bodies produce waste byproducts as a result of normal metabolic function. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, it can become overburdened. Purification offers your body additional support to expel toxins and minimize your weight, which is important to maintaining your health and vitality.
Toxins can contribute to a wide range of conditions:
- Stuffy head
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
- Food cravings and weight gain
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
Excess body fat, full of those harmful chemicals, has been linked to inflammatory diseases like diabetes, cancer, chronic pain, heart disease and immune disorders, according to the Environmental Working Group, Washington D.C. Extra weight steals two to four years off the average lifespan. Being very obese may reduce your lifespan by 8 to 10 years, finds a study published in The Lancet Journal.
The question you need to ask yourself is the following:
How are you going to flush out the harmful chemicals from your body and take back control of your weight and health?
How do you determine if purification is "Right for You"?In order to assess whether a purification program will improve the quality of your life, it is important to determine your current toxic load. Your toxic load is the amount of toxins that your body needs to process. By answering the following questions, you may gain some insight as to your current toxic load.
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free range?
- Do you consume genetically altered food?
- Do you or have you ever used artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?
- Do the foods you eat have preservatives, additives, dyes, or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?
- Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
Why is this Important?A purification program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated. By participating in a purification program, you may notice the following:
- Improved weight management results
- Increased energy/vitality
- Better digestion
- Less bloating
- Clearer skin
- Shinier hair
- Better sleep
- Clearer thinking